Friday, March 6, 2009

I am Between Booms.

I was born in 1964. Which means that I'm a baby boomer... but on the very tail end. So I suffer from psychographic and demographic schizophrenia.

I'm fiscally conservative but socially liberal. I voted for Obama, but follow John McCain on Twitter. I think Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity are media whores who do nothing but bitch about the stimulus bill, but I really am appalled by all the pork that's stuffed into it.

And I am constantly annoyed by the self-centered Gen Xers who work for me...but secretly envy their "of course the world revolves around me. Why shouldn't it?" attitude.

I do think all this tweeting, blogging and facebooking is just another way of saying to the world that every moment of your life is worth recording and sharing with total strangers.

But I tweet, blog and facebook.

Torn.

No comments:

Post a Comment